Labels

Monday, November 19, 2012

French Foliage

The card below is one of the projects we did at my stamp camp yesterday.  The set, French Foliage, is one of my favorite stamp sets and I like how this 3-layered card came out.  After we stamped the Whisper White layers, I then ran the layers through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain EF.  I added some leaves that were embossed with Clear EP, some Early Espresso ribbon on a slider, and there you have it!  Here's the details on what I used:

Stamps: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain EF, Clear EP, Heat Gun Tool, Slider, Early Espresso Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Scissors

No comments: