Labels

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Circle LNS Challenge




This week's LNS challenge was to make a card using circles.  I had the idea for this card in my head, but it didn't quite transfer over the way I wanted it to.  I sprayed too much silver Smooch Spritz on the top of the card, and I thought I would just post it and see what you think!!

Stamps: Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Elements
Inks: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Scallop Square Die, Square Lattice EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge, Scissors, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Bev said...

This looks awesome!!! I was hoping we would get this stamp in our new catalogue (aussie) in September but we only got extreme Guitar and surfer :(