Labels

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More LNS Challenge Cards



After working 4-1/2 hours with Ben's football team helping park cars in the heat and sun yesterday at the Lake County Fair, I decided I needed some "me stamping time" today.  I stamped 2 more cards for this week's LNS challenge.  Don't you just love this ribbon?  It's called Victoria and you can find it on page 190 in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  In case you're wondering where to find the stamp set I am using for the challenge, it's in the current Summer Mini Catalog on page 16.  Here's what I used to make this card:

Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Final Press Embossing Folder, Old Olive Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Victoria Ribbon, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals


I cased this card from the current summer mini, and changed it around a bit.  I won't normally put these colors together, but I think the card turned out nice.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Stamp Sets: Watercolor Trio
Inks: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Papers: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White (to stamp the butterfly)
Accessories: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scissors, Dimensionals

No comments: