Labels

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lazy Days....


Today is Chelsie's last day of school, and so begin the "lazy days of summer" for her! So I thought I would use this stamp, Lazy Days from Penny Black, for today's SCS challenge. Can you believe it - after 10 years of stamping, I bought my first non-SU stamp (gasp!)... For some reason, I had a hard time with the background today, so I'm not 100% sure I like the layout. Here's what I used:

Stamps: Lazy Days (Penny Black, Small Script (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP, Brocade Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pixie Pink
Inks: Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Going Grey, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Wild Wasabi, YoYo Yellow, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Watercolor Brush, Cuttlebug with Tiny Mosiac Folder, Yellow Flower Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors

No comments: