Labels

Friday, May 9, 2008

Embrace Life Film Strip Card


Here is another card that I made using the film strip technique. I just got the spiral punch and this is a great tool for this type of project! I used by Stamp-a-ma-Jig to place the word "life" under "embrace". This is a tool I use time and time again, and if you don't have one - I would recommend getting! An acrylic sheet using comes with the SAMJ, but another idea is to use vellum cardstock instead. You can then store the vellum cardstock with the image in the case with the stamp set. Thanks for stopping by - I'm off to finish setting up my stamp camp for tonight! Here's the details:

Set: Embrace Life
Inks: Basic Black, Mellow Moss
Markers: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Pink Ribbon, Aged Cooper Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretty in Pink Brad, Slit Punch, 1 /14” & 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Square Punch, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, 1/16” Hand Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments: